For fans of Glee, have noticed that the songs "some" are copied from artists such as tick tock of Kesha and others, but that we know without seeing the series, total but also see videos of songs I discovered this:
Glee actor is doing the same movements of Justin Bieber, jacket movement, feet and back image. Glee star appears in an outfit similar to the video of Justin Bieber-Baby, in addition to the Glee hair artist singer is like the original.
"Glee creators tried to make a copy of" Bieber "gleequense?, What do you think?
I do not know, but if you want to know see Sery Club as they can, you see I can not miss a day without coming Asin .. ! Almost I forget! I bring a photo of Justin Bierbaron to compare:
I say goodbye kiss and sery losiento I have no signature here sorry: (Bye ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment