Saturday, May 14, 2011

Funny Birthday Cake Write Up




Well it all started in the language class when the teacher was not because I do not know. Done when the guy who sat behind me liked to talk to my friends and I pulled out my snack crackers had sent me I did not like at all and decided to give it ... I opened my drink and I asked for a cookie of mine (xD) the drink when he asked me right in the moment when my drink was passing in front of my face, another friend of the stretched hand and all the booze I dropped in the face! at that time I just wanted the earth swallowed !



NazááCyrusVarela C =, n º 153 Member
My opinion: is very common, but in front of boy you like ... Glups!
Thanks for sharing with us your Swallow me earth:) Feel free to send one! [if you see not published, tell the cbox]

0 comments:

Post a Comment