Hello, comrades!
try to summarize everything possible (and at the same time give much detail) the meeting today with GH:
When I arrived I said that already over, "the record" and gives me a paper to sign. I grabbed the role I lay without understanding anything and to my great surprise I see the same peer certificate already signed Sutecba sector, but, wherein before said ATE said SUTECBA now (you can download the record that he had signed Sutecba's blog: " record increase for teachers to August 2011).
Of course I said that was not agreed, I thought I was going to discuss the issues agreed in the relevant field and not to sign anything which was already agreed and also seemed to us a pittance. We began to discuss and their arguments were that there was a misunderstanding and he thought that our request was that ATE is recognized in joint, so that we can convene the next joint sectoral (ATE was never summoned to Peer) and from there to discuss the increases , etc.
I said that at the last meeting we had (and included in minutes) it was agreed that the subparitaria which convened this would be the subject of status, seniority, equal pay and the payment on time. I said again that the statute must be done first so that after approval by the Treasury and payment term for the next year as agreed. That seniority also be defined in the statute. I told him the issue of seniority could be solved in parallel with the construction of the statute and was pending the issue of equal pay. He replied that two things will be easier to fight with the IRS once it is the statute.
I said that while the construction of the statute was central to facilitating many things, they made us and discounts as teachers, then why not pay us as teachers. I reminded him that we had many obligations of teachers but almost none of its benefits. He returned to say that I would discuss with the Treasury and asked me to leave the teacher salary grid that gave us joint venture (can be downloaded at UTE).
Regarding the status and recovery in the end said that he was, so I asked him to roll over in minutes and is signed. In this regard signed a document which sets a date for the first meeting of the Commission to draw up the statute (Thursday May 19, 1915 pm) and the order of the projects in September. (Goes in the minutes attached). The record was also established that ATE would not sign the certificate had already signed joint SUTECBA because these amounts were offensive (yes, I used that word).
The status issue is a step forward, no doubt, but THE JOINT NOT BE HELD. And judging by the actions that are doing them out will be the hardest silver (both as to age increases.) We signed the minutes where it says it will convene a joint and agenda, that's a great background to fight it and complain. AHEAD fighting back. The assembly will decide how. But there are things they promised and are not being met.
NO MISSING THE ASSEMBLY OF SATURDAY, decide how we .
When it appears that progress has been made many stop coming because somebody else makes sure that things will be solved or tend, but it should be the opposite! If there is constant mass participation, nothing (or very little) is possible. It all adds up, but unfortunately highlights of negotiation or mobilization is not enough to come 1 in 20 meetings, 1 in 10 demonstrations. Be consistent in fighting until we see carried out our orders.
Finally, if it satisfies the Thursday meeting to assemble the statute, should have at least the draft (remember that the base is the artistic which is in the blog). To help with this issue contact Claudia ( claudia.petrone @ yahoo.com.ar ). Remember that according to the joint venture partners, the development status confers benefits not only us but put us in another place to fight. The recognition that we are teachers and non-management is key. Let us not miss this opportunity to assembly and finish us!
Personally, I think, and at one point it seemed more fruitful to follow the path of negotiation, and I think it was in many senses, after a month's time to go changing the way, taking advantage of tour to here.
So
MEETING SATURDAY MAY 14 13 HS EN EL CENTRO CULTURAL EL Eternauta
To define how we fight
!!!!!! Do not miss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MarĂa Sol Copley 15 4076 1003
0 comments:
Post a Comment