Monday, May 9, 2011

How Much Will The Nintendo Wii Cost On Ebay




For U.S. singer and actress Miley Cyrus, the best thing to do is be in tour, revealed prior to his tour through Latin America.


The singer, who was the star of the television series 'Hannah Montana', spoke about his upcoming visit to places like Chile, Argentina, Mexico and Colombia, in an interview that will be seen next Thursday's MTV television signal.


Some of the issues that the public will know they are further his career as a designer, singer and writer, and the experience of giving concerts.


"I love touring, I love music. I think this is the best I can do, "said Miley, who may be an advance on their presentations confirmed.


During the interview for that channel, Cyrus presented to some members of his band and received a gift, essentially American, by the presenter Diego Alfaro.


"We are very proud of 'MTV Guik', is one of the few television programs throughout the region, with access to the most important figures of world music ', also said Federico Cuervo, Vice President of Production and Programming for MTV/VH1 Latin America.


Attn:

0 comments:

Post a Comment