Hi girls, I will be brief, because I have no time.
turns out that I will be absent at 34 days since the 23 (this month) I have a test, I spend all day doing 8 or 9 exams on music (rhythm, dictation, intonation, voice, clarinet .. etc) and it is very important to me. This test mark my career and I feel very bad stay. This has made my decision not connect all these days for further study.
say,''Maybe that bullshit if I study the day before,''but they are not in my place is not a test of 10 questions or 20 .. to be accurate are something like 100 more oral and playing the instrument .. Neither are easy. People over 30 years would be suspended ... Much less is like a review of the college / institute.
E spero understand and notice me .. AUTHORS NOT WRITE IN ALL THIS WEEK AT LEAST ONCE will be thrown (unless those on hiatus)
0 comments:
Post a Comment