I should explain I am not well. Tahrir's dream, I say: That her dream is the dream of freedom.
"The flapping wing" flutter was young Tunisian Mohamed Buazizi. And the storm it provoked, enraged, provoked the events of the Arab regimes. His flames spread more light, more light of dignity and freedom.
When I wrote: The desert wind takes me away from my Ithaca, I mean, I try to find, accept and live at peace with myself. Try, as he said WE, Henley: Being the master of my fate.
I have not heard that, he has lived a long time with the Garamantians, sedentary farmers who owned horse-drawn carts in their battles, near the border with Egypt, in an oasis surrounded by a great desert, the dunes of Ubari and Messak plateau. I went with the trade mission with salt and beasts destined for the Pharaoh. The Roman legions were not able to overcome and conquer or part of their land.
why I think that war can be terrible.
"Compression of others is essential to peace. And this comes from the dialogue, the first culture and then justice "Lois d Muras.
We pray that the war is short. We can get all our Ithaca. Finding, accepting and living all alone.
What will happen now? me questions. The steps of the wars they sink deeper in the roads, leaving destruction and hatred. Revenge of the gods, who break the light shadows and destroys the landscape. The blue is repeated on a bare ground, burned. The paradise promised by God, without the lush woodlands, silence grips the land without a soul.
Uxa, I'm looking for a table of 365 feet, pale green emerald, Bureau of Solomon. I'll tell you. But I hope not to have exist. The news of his situation confessed to me a beautiful Bedouin. His eyes came clear of the cavern in his eyes when he spoke of gold, silver and pearls adorning the table. No ... at the same time, his laugh was lightning, "ambition or lust?
I do not expect to get rich, I just hope it is a beautiful adventurous journey. As a farewell I remember reading a study of the scrolls at Thebes: "I planted mulberries and incense trees in your garden, you never saw them dry."
Belit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment