Hello, comrades!
I am writing to express convene a meeting for tomorrow, Saturday, April 16 Cultural Center Osvaldo Pugliese (Araoz 234) 11:45 am (for 12 hours starting point ) and the right way to communicate briefly (in the assembly will tell you more details):
Last Wednesday (April 13) GH called me to tell me that they were willing to open a negotiation table for talks and solve the issues of our claims. Among other things, did not want bad start the year with a demonstration and showed that their willingness to dialogue and resolve outstanding issues. I said we needed something more concrete because the word had lost credibility with the circulars on charges that later were not made and people were very angry ... The very fact of convening a meeting would not prevent the strike (at least in my opinion from what I see and hear in the meetings), I said that I seemed too abstract for most to take his signing the agreement that we consensus. I said that a joint offer to repair the wages and a solution to the age issue as a floor to start negotiating might be another story. Was to call another day to see if it had a more concrete proposal.
Indeed, last night called me and offered a phased increase of 30% (apparently already been agreed with Finance) and a real solution to the old (now would find out in detail how to do), plus what was already committed (to create the status meetings, actions to ensure that no delays occur in the collection next year and inputs). Offers open a negotiation table on Monday with representatives necessary.
So, I propose (basing, humbly, in the actions of all (or most) sectors and trade unions wrestling and my own experience)
1. Assembly to decide whether to accept, what we accept, what we propose, etc. etc.
2. Attending Monday's meeting without lowering the mobilization on Tuesday and, if we reached a satisfactory agreement on Monday, use the space to convene here Tuesday for a meeting and report on the results of the negotiating table. (Would you advise students to be alert to the possibility that mobilization becomes assembly)
3. If an agreement is reached (and given the lack of general faith in his words) to suspend operation (only perform the assembly, as I said) IF AND ONLY IF it meets the agreement (you can set a tentative date on which the agreement are not met, take more drastic measures yet)
Finally, colleagues, failing to Board Internal I am obliged to convene a meeting last-minute decisions have legitimacy. I tell my proposals to be thinking that. Hopefully all this effort work finally !!!!!!!
Topic: while I'm putting together the grid with performances on Tuesday. Those who did not even send me the data! Now it is confirmed sound track (CD player, microphones, etc..) And posters for ATE.
broadcasting the call !!!!!!!!!! PD
take this opportunity to thank all those who, recognizing my effort, send mails so cool.
Maria Sol 15 4076 1003
0 comments:
Post a Comment