Monday, September 13, 2010

Denise Milani And Similar

use about half is Monday ceaiu Deniplant

. Lori ~ Alex.: Hello
. Lori ~ Alex.: my name ... G. ....... I. .. and employ approximately Monday is half ceaiu Deniplant
. Lori ~ Alex.: I
went very well. Lori ~ Alex.: all white spots were only corpu
. Lori ~ Alex.: very very small dots of peel
. Lori ~ Alex.: This summer I went to the beach
. Lori ~ Alex.: Very well made my sun
. Lori ~ Alex.: the sun and the shells are uscau
picau and white spots remain. Lori ~ Alex.: I stopped about a week
tea. Lori ~ Alex.: because you were on vacation in August
. Lori ~ Alex.: and this time
. Lori ~ Alex.: easy usort
. Lori ~ Alex.: they began to that thicken e
dots. Lori ~ Alex.: and to increase
. Lori ~ Alex.: I am a little uneasy
. Lori ~ Alex. ...
. Lori ~ Alex.: 2 months aprozimativ tea using half
BUZZ!
giurgiu George: George giurgiu good ziu
:
day. Lori ~ Alex.: Hello George
giurgiu sun to the surface a bit rush
giurgiu George: that you should not have stopped when the tea is to be expected not to act George giurgiu
: tea should be drunk up to solve the internal problems leading to the onset of the disease CMEA
. Lori ~ Alex.: Well I stopped
. Lori ~ Alex.: because you were on vacation \\
giurgiu George: I understand
giurgiu George: the pharmacy had
. Lori ~ Alex.: I did not know
. Lori ~ Alex. 's status is now "

0 comments:

Post a Comment