I want to know if they have enough money to Deniplant
sanda sanda appears to Be Will Receive your messages offline and after Signing in . You Can Also send a message to sanda sanda's mobile phone.
Send an SMS Message (Ctrl + T)
sanda sanda: Good morning, from Bistrita bother, I'd like to know if they have enough money Deniplant the name I. ... M. ......
giurgiu George: George giurgiu
NOT: HAVE NOT REACHED
sanda sanda: I was told that the mail will arrive Monday
giurgiu George: Morning walk to the post office mailbox
sanda sanda: I understand
giurgiu George: you made electronically or mandate sanda sanda
Postal: Postal
giurgiu George: takes 3-4 days to reach
sanda sanda: and how can I know when I get
giurgiu George: I can not let you
giurgiu George: come back in 3-4 days sanda sanda
: ok
sanda sanda: Thank you and good day
0 comments:
Post a Comment