Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Come Disattivare Fortiguard

FORGET THE FRAGILE

KEMETD

arms Fragile kept forgetting his lines from time traces, on Kemet " the black earth, our bodies left stunned. It was great that night erupted that summer generous fondling, moaning and sighing rhythmic Hapy, among lotuses that despite the darkness, closed, or sank into the water to see us.

encounter clouds of fantasy, which, at present, hiding our existence. Rock hard, sleep fateful reality as a white scorpion. You to the west, I watched as the blue lotus at dawn, opened to the east, casting its soft, sweet perfume, I chose to orient. And as Ceyx, son of the first light of day, I walked away

Since then, as Morpheus, I took the appearance of several different human beings. Now I am a pelican I take while I look that strange chimera, the wind produced by the front of the waves of fate.

raining. The wood of the houses shine. The stones that come with the rain drops interpret an enigmatic song. Nearby, the newly harvested grain fields, bright yellow.

has cooled. The storm has moved away from black. And there, near the sea, the clouds form a dark Espelunca.

Night returns. Arrive in time to see the wood for the houses, trails and fields, as they look elegant and gorgeous. Winds and stars are jealous of the moment that shines in these islands of Maldives, where I write.

Delta gods still living where the seven arms Nile feed the sea, I have given the return to other worlds. My name difficult to do away from the wall, on the other side of infinity carved remain until the next rainy night.

visited the oasis of Siwa to the oracle of Ammon-Ra. As you know, Uxa, the query is written. Is deposited in the sanctuary and on the same procedure receive a response. And this was, "I ordered your name out Beslit - Seri. I extinguished the fire, I blot out your name. You should remain silent. There are pure. I know. I will not ask about the new name and personality to which you want to change. It will not be granted and the things that happen to exist, until it is as a work of God. Tomorrow

delivery to the island of Muluk, where they say they do not stop the pomegranate fruit throughout the year.

If nothing has made you miss, you understand, that you saw bright land towards the west, are repeated, beauty and spiritual depth, in the East.

reflexes silence the truth is never empty, nor free of mistakes or botched battle. Come

you Nut, the great creator, it purifies you. Pure is your soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment