say, gods and giants, none of them can take away their secrets. On this great giant stone hurled Poseidon Athos during the battle of the gods, I will try to alleviate the doubts. Lost and forgotten memories.
I hope a sign of the annihilation of my uncertainty, as the fire that blazed on the summit of this mountain chain forming Maecenas fire that aired news of the fall of Troy.
I had breakfast a glass of fresh water, anise liqueur and a Turkish coffee. The humble abbot has recommended me for an encounter with God in prayer and liturgy.
When I have heard that Aragon, their faces are obscured. Still recall that Roger de Flor, which belonged to the Order of the Temple, and then, a mercenary of the Crown of Aragon, his troops razed the monasteries. I think they have good reason because this character was accused, besides the pillage, taking over much of the treasure of San Juan de Arce.
Yes, it banned the presence of females of all animal species, except the cats and hens. Solo, the Virgin Mary, sailed from Joppa to Cyprus, where the ship was dragged pagan Mount Athos. It was so beautiful that he asked his son to be his garden. Since then not available to women. Ah, Galla Placida, daughter of Theodosius the Great, emperor of Rome and Constantinople tried to enter, but an icon of the Virgin gave the order: Stop! and required to leave the mountain.
Tonight I will sleep in the Great Laura. There are many young men who came from Syria, Egypt and Palestine in search of truth.
While the bells of the seven sounds, it's nice to breathe the perfume of the East, Byzantium, aromas of cypress and incense wrapped in beeswax fragrance. He referred to the treasures of the monastery, chests of gold and silver, sapphires and rubies that adorn the waist of the Virgin, the crown of St. Basil, the right hand of St. John Chrysostom. I've heard stories of the saints while dined: blessed bread, soups and vegetables, with a good wine amber.
When I walked into the mansion in the shadow, I sat under the great ash Idrasil. Some Valkyries gave me drink beer and mead. He remembered the famous CIII Cantiga de Alfonso el Sabio: A monk walking in the convent garden, a source hears a bird that fascinates with its trills. Return to the enclosure at lunchtime, he thinks, and finds everything changed. There were over three hundred years elapsed. So, I hope that my return to the world, far from this sacred mountain, is quite different.
remember, as Saint Augustine said: "Paradise is always where there is happiness" Belit
I hope a sign of the annihilation of my uncertainty, as the fire that blazed on the summit of this mountain chain forming Maecenas fire that aired news of the fall of Troy.
I had breakfast a glass of fresh water, anise liqueur and a Turkish coffee. The humble abbot has recommended me for an encounter with God in prayer and liturgy.
When I have heard that Aragon, their faces are obscured. Still recall that Roger de Flor, which belonged to the Order of the Temple, and then, a mercenary of the Crown of Aragon, his troops razed the monasteries. I think they have good reason because this character was accused, besides the pillage, taking over much of the treasure of San Juan de Arce.
Yes, it banned the presence of females of all animal species, except the cats and hens. Solo, the Virgin Mary, sailed from Joppa to Cyprus, where the ship was dragged pagan Mount Athos. It was so beautiful that he asked his son to be his garden. Since then not available to women. Ah, Galla Placida, daughter of Theodosius the Great, emperor of Rome and Constantinople tried to enter, but an icon of the Virgin gave the order: Stop! and required to leave the mountain.
Tonight I will sleep in the Great Laura. There are many young men who came from Syria, Egypt and Palestine in search of truth.
While the bells of the seven sounds, it's nice to breathe the perfume of the East, Byzantium, aromas of cypress and incense wrapped in beeswax fragrance. He referred to the treasures of the monastery, chests of gold and silver, sapphires and rubies that adorn the waist of the Virgin, the crown of St. Basil, the right hand of St. John Chrysostom. I've heard stories of the saints while dined: blessed bread, soups and vegetables, with a good wine amber.
When I walked into the mansion in the shadow, I sat under the great ash Idrasil. Some Valkyries gave me drink beer and mead. He remembered the famous CIII Cantiga de Alfonso el Sabio: A monk walking in the convent garden, a source hears a bird that fascinates with its trills. Return to the enclosure at lunchtime, he thinks, and finds everything changed. There were over three hundred years elapsed. So, I hope that my return to the world, far from this sacred mountain, is quite different.
remember, as Saint Augustine said: "Paradise is always where there is happiness" Belit
0 comments:
Post a Comment