Monday, November 29, 2010

Convert Indian Driving Liscence France

HEKA KEMET


HEKA KEMET "The magic of Egypt

In the teachings that a king gave his son, the sovereign HEKA revealed that the man could help to avoid a unfortunate fate, ie victorious struggle against fate. THE ENIGMA OF THE STONE-Christian Jack.

If you say, is forgotten, listening to the falling leaves of autumn. Them, ask resting on the wet ground: To do the memories come back. No answer them. It's hard to remember a past at the summit, when the earth draws on the ocher, the end of his life.
My thoughts are intertwined, they add up to one another jump, but not out. I can not, as would be expressed by words.
I'm sitting in the shade of a giant oak, I see wells along the banks of this river. I do not know its name, is calm as the waters of the Nile in drought period.
But the land is dark. Thinking, not thinking about anything. Mistrust, I'm burning, I seem to see oak trees, aloe ... shake my eyelashes ...
Yes, the pendulum swings faster time. Walk, live, evade, suffer, flashes of worms light, end the holiest days of the fireplace, rain, fleeing youth.
on the skin of my soul, the caresses of my memories are transformed into spasms, as the memory of the footprints in the earth that our bodies left lying in the vast night that summer that broke out between long strokes. Groans, the sighs that rhythmic Nile, became a reality banned.
My passion for adventure travel drags me to the sea cliffs leave forever.
snake's eyes of my fortune is not just a symbol of resurrection. The Star in September., Heralding the new year, the flood of the river Nile and the prosperity of our country, does not shine for me.
"The world is yours," said Destiny. Lie. It was never to return. Without realizing it, little by little, was liquefied in the horizon in the wake of the constellation Argo.
not shake the desire I never made man happy, I think Plato said. But how to break the chains of desire. Death and oblivion are companies without souls. Belit

0 comments:

Post a Comment