Sunrise. Sirius and Orion were absent fingers pushed by Pink Aurora. I am about to draw on this papyrus, the answer to your latest news.
"Your words have brought me no rest, no joy," I say. So as the soul of the goddess of heaven is a million stars, mine is a bowl of trying to decipher hieroglyphics. You know that the feather of Maat we weigh in the balance before the divine tribunal. I'm trying to lighten my heart to be recognized as fair and access to immortality. Isefet, the bird of evil, is to blame for this mess in my life.
Yes, our Pharaoh, now Lord of the Two Lands, will soon return. We have recovered Abu. Triumphant entry into the holy city of Lunu. It has also fallen into our power Tyaru, the greater strength of the Way of Horus. Communications will be secure and Egypt and the Fertile Crescent. In order to dissuade the allies of the Hyksos, Pharaoh, commanded us to undertake acts of war against the kingdoms of Canaan and Kush. Maybe we get to the Euphrates. Driven
Tot, "Source blinded to the storyteller, which flows for those who can be silent," you feel able to write the battles of the Pharaoh. I had the honor to receive, for my writings on the value of our warrior, Golden Fly Three, which I keep as a real badge. This award will allow me to access the city-temple Sut Ipet that Ahmose, want to enrich it so that, no doubt, will forget the priest of Ra, in Lunu.
On your visit to the School of Scribes in Mut, you can not find my name. My ancestors were Hyksos Sakar family-har. When the teacher discovered my home, ordered clear my name. Before leaving, I managed to bring with me a scarab with my name Type of Honor, beside the name of Apophis. It was my pass to get to Thebes and seek help from the scribes, priests of Amun, chief god.
Seqenena-Toa, I appointed Public Enter at your service, and tax collector. For all these favors I owe myself to her mandate.
Yes, Uxa, the name is one of the fundamental elements of man, "I say. You know I give the name for an Egyptian, is a very important act. Mine was given by my mother, not by a priest. I can only make it known, if I can provide it with such energy that my nature to be considered exemplary among those initiated into the mysteries of Isis.
Shai, Lord of Destiny, you will know my name, that word, you advance, is a magical knot, tie who rule as dispersed as far away as desired. Isis the magician only be undone.
Belit-SERI
0 comments:
Post a Comment