Hello,
Given what I you said, and holidays, please
prepared me for Friday, tea for one month and one month Imuniplant
Alergiplant.
Sincerely, Maruca
Humelnicu
Hello Can you come and buy the products you want. Giurgiu
> --- On Fri, 6/25/08, psoriazis@digi.ro
>
> From: psoriazis@digi.ro
> Subject: Re: command Alergiplant
> To: maruca_humelnicu@yahoo.com
> Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 12:44 PM
>
> Hello
> Yes, I'm in the office Friday between 14 and 16.30
>
> As long as the internal deficiencies are not resolved definitively there
> possibility of developing new points
>
> Regards
> Giurgiu
>
>
>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Please let me know if I can go Friday, June 27,
between 14 and> 16
>>> at the office of Pantaleon Alergiplant to take the mother to two
>>> months?
>>>
>>> mention that I took on March 14, the third installment Imuniplant.
>>>
>>> It feels good, but every time he appears eruption.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>>
>>> Maruca Humelnicu
0 comments:
Post a Comment