Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What Does Chi Straightener Mean?

FROM AMONG THE DESCENDANTS OF Kozar


-Belit among the descendants by Kozar, togarmah son, grandson of Japheth, son of Noah .-


The restless flights of bees continue to write my destiny. In the forest of desire, butterflies tired of not finding the cry that calls for love, deposited on the tulips swaying in an empty silence, all those kisses they did not want to receive.
Si.
- Where are we going! "He asked.
"Be careful, we can jump to reality and lose everything I said. You have to dream the light, the noise of life and the cry of the stars that shine bright in spite of everything. If the land is sinking under our dreams, the sky we receive but ... how? Shattered!
Walk through this life like cockroaches "blonde" who, although they have wings can not fly. If we stay in our dreams, we can be among the immortals who walk to the door of Noto, accessible only to the gods. And, at night, and throughout Egypt, long nights of sadness, will burn like the Festival of Lights, lamps, salt and oil, which frighten our afflictions.
In this life, as in the Oasis of Siwa, there are two suns, the real and reflected in the lake. The latter is the most beautiful, trembling at times, changes color and we can swim naked in their fiery colors.
I write from the Pyrenees. We are resting. I am part of the embassy Constantine VIII, bound for Cordoba, we bring a book to Ben Chaprut Hasday, from the King Cuzarí Joseph, who narrates the conversion of their ancestors to Judaism. In the capital of El-Andalus "many Jews living descendants of the Khazars, who were defeated and driven from their Muscovite princes rule. We came a monk who calls himself Nick. Byzantium has sent the instruction to translate into Latin the medical treatise of Dioscorides, a scientific text of the first century
In Cordoba, where he lives and works Debt Rabbi Halevi, the history of the Khazars is a very vivid reality, since, as I said, many families City claim to be descended from them.
'll see.
Yesterday I walked through a pine forest, one of them called me: "I Atis, the beloved of Cybele, she went mad until I die for love Sagaritis. Sorry for the curse made me pine in which they support. Please! Go to the river which rises near the mountain you see in front, and bring me news of my beloved nymph. "
obeyed.
I found beside the fountain where the river more beautiful. He told me that he still loved and always will be waiting.
I returned.
I told him everything I said, his hands flashed like emeralds. Me in his arms impregnated Happy Arcadia perfumes. Did you write our destiny
these bees? Belit

0 comments:

Post a Comment