did not know if your power the parchment sent from the island of Rhodes. I'm in Khazar territory, along the Caspian Sea, an important crossroads for caravans move from north to south, from east to west. My curiosity lies in knowing the decision taken by the King Bulan. He has called wise interpreters and followers of religions, Greek Catholic, Jewish and Islamic, to learn its principles and lean by choosing one of them. This race of red hair, practice shamanism, and until recently were nomadic. The Khagan Bulan was interested in the three religions that I have mentioned, they say that she had "a crippling metaphysical anguish." A trader from Uzbekistan, who welcomed me into his house after a generous meal of rice and fish, with melon for dessert, also told me that she called a philosopher. My host is Jewish, married to a woman from Armenia, the same religion, who fled the persecution of other religious faiths.
been ten days. I noticed that this town is going people Khazar and artistic talent. I bought a silver belt with engravings depicting scenes of hunting and war. A ladle made with the same metal, with images of horses, rabbits, dragons and bears. Ah, finally the King Bulan has decided to adopt Judaism after hearing arguments of the philosopher, Dr. Islam, Christian theologian and a rabbi.
Not only the rulers and nobility is now forced to convert to Judaism, but the village is invited to adopt the new religion, albeit with a considerable freedom and great respect for Christians and Muslims. The convincing argument for the Khagan was: Judaism is based on the expected and whose destiny is to prepare the arrival of the Messiah. Christian and Muslim religions are only the preamble and prologue for the Messiah. As the philosopher says, are excusable because they are deprived of prophecy and divine light.
may not come to Alexandria as I promised. I just received "A stretch of road." I say, you've come a time that no longer exists. But remember: the desire to just move the man. The strength of my will again gave the adventure of my travels. Why transferred? You already know the story my love for the princess of the Upper Nile I wanted to forget, I wanted to forget who y. .. That was really forged in the hope of reaching the fantasies, was a luminous paint, awesome, but, placed in an impossible dream. She gave me the confidence to press to his body, he would not know who I was, nor my name, but the sensation I felt part of the interlining of my soul and that reality is dead. This is an old evening that nostalgia will blind watch episodes and let me happy.
Spirits and mud stuck between the tiny cracks my love of freedom. They are heavy desires of that turmoil in the lives that fill the divine touch of passion and silence. He gave me a hug anaconda goodbye. Mortal.
The compass of my destiny is oxidized and does not mark either the north. My love before swayed as the tremor of the glaive, it was exciting, but now is still asleep. What is called the earthquake? How do you redeem a dream catcher? I'm trapped under the rubble of a broken life. Buried memories of Alexandria, a city of the forgotten, where the stars love to Pharaoh. Belit-SERI
0 comments:
Post a Comment